A survivor does not fall for tall claims. There is no such thing as a free ticket. Nor is there anything called a real bargain. There are always hidden strings attached if anything is really too good.
A word of caution, please be extremely way of tall claims of any type, such as :
- Rock bottom prices
- Too much of a discount
- Too heavy an advertisement
- Newspaper or media advertisement selling any medicine or medical treatment.
- Stock clearance sales with more than 50% discount.
- Cut price buffet meals in a five star hotel. In this case , it is indeed a weekly stock clearance of the leftovers from the deep freezer.
- Organizations offering you awards. You only have to advertise in their souvenir.
- A free credit card.
- A credit card company that promises to absorb all your old credits.
- A dog that doesn’t bark or barks too much.
- The pizza shop that gives you one pizza free for every pizza purchased.
- Your alma mater inviting you as a chief guest.
- A hundred and seventy –five rupees a kilo detergent suddenly slashed to fifty rupees a kilo.